“Ozone Therapy for Herniated Disc”
(Avoid surgery and treat with OZONE therapy. Ozone therapy is now much better then surgery as there is no post hospital stay, no further complication, cost effective and minimally invasive painless procedure).
(BSPT/MPT/MBBS are eligible)
Theoretical Part: Anatomy + Palpation + Examination (Physical, Radiological) + Differential Diagnosis + Classification of herniated disc + Mechanism of Disc herniation + Introduction to Ozone therapy + Mechanism of action of Ozone therapy to herniated disc + Dose calculation + Contraindication + Precaution + Extensive literature discussion + Comparison of Ozone therapy and Surgery.
Practical Part (Minimal Invasive procedure): Subcutaneous Ozone application, Deep Muscular ozone application, Ozone application to Disc.
Registration procedure: Submit your BSPT/MPT/MBBS certificate copy along with your contract details to (firstname.lastname@example.org) . After selection among all applicants AOPBD will send an invitation letter to join the course.
You can find the literature here under:
- Minimally Invasive Oxygen-Ozone Therapy for Lumbar Disk Herniation (http://www.ajnr.org/content/24/5/996) .
2. Oxygen-ozone therapy for herniated lumbar disc in patients with subacute partial motor weakness due to nerve root compression. (https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/25363257) .
3. L5-S1 Achromobacter xylosoxidans infection secondary to oxygen-ozone therapy for the treatment of lumbosacral disc herniation: a case report and review of the literature.( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/24384664)
4. Ozone therapy as a treatment for low back pain secondary to herniated disc: a systematic review and meta-analysis of randomized controlled trials.( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/22430658).
5. Cervical Spondylodiscitis After Oxygen-Ozone Therapy for Treatment of a Cervical DiscHerniation: a Case Report and Review of the Literature.( https://www.ncbi.nlm.nih.gov/pubmed/27703423) .