1st Time in Chennai……
”INTRAARTICULAR INFILTRATION AND SOFT TISSUE INJECTIONS THERAPY “
#Date: 11 & 12 ( Saturday & Sunday) September 2021
#Total_Seat: 20 (First come first registration basis)
#Registration_fees: 11500 Rs till 20 August. After 20 Aug: 13000 Rs
#Venue: Chennai, India
#Who_can_join? Physiotherapist, Physician, Orthopedician, General Practitioner (GP), BAMS, BUMS, BHMS can join the course.
#For_Registration: Dr. Vipul ( +916352239808 ) & Dr. V. Prem Kumar ( +919080551690 )
Payment methods: Cash/Bank transfer/ Online payment
1. Basics of Intraarticular infiltration and soft tissue injections therapy.
2. Indications, Contraindications, Precautions, Safety , Danger and products require for injections and infiltration.
3. Diagnostic infiltration (Upper limb and Lower limb): how to make a proper diagnosis through use of injections therapy during patient assessment.
4. Bursa/joint fluid aspiration: Fluid aspiration technique from traumatized joint/ inflamed bursa.
5. Clinical infiltration: Infiltration to joints (AC joint, Shoulder joint, Knee joint , Ankle joint), Soft tissues injections (Tennis Elbow Type-II, Type-I, De-Quarvain disease, Trigger finger and Trigger Thumb, Planter Fascitis, Retrocalcaneal Bursitis )
6. Competence examination to get registration from academy (those will pass, their name will be addressed to official website ).
* Dr. Monika will facilitate theories via online from Belfast, UK as an international resource person on behalf of Monroe Medical UK.
** Dr. Kamal will facilitate theories clarification along with full range of hands on practical physically at training venue as an international resource person on behalf of Monroe Medical (UK) and Academy of Physiotherapy (BD).
*** Competence exam will be under supervision of Dr.Monika /Dr. Kamal.
》International associated certificate
》Course materials, food during course
》Updated knowledge to practice
》Address yourself along with your certificate registration number to academic official website after successful competence exam.
1. Dr. Monika Milczarek, HCPC registered and extended scope practitioner (UK). Will cover digital parts (Theories).
2. Asst. Prof. (Dr.) S.M. Mustofa Kamal, Assistant Professor, International accredited course instructor (UK). Will cover physical parts along with theories clarification.
#Organizer: Spine Chiropractic & Pain Clinic, India.