Dr. Ruchit Sanghvi
M.D. Acupuncture (Medicina Ulternativa, open international university based at Colombo)
He is also certified in: NDT, MFR, Manual Therapy, Hydro Therapy, Diet and Nutrition, Megnato Therpay, Aroma Therapy, Yoga, Herbology.
His Area of Expertise : Neurology, Pain Rx, Acupuncture, Dry Needling,Herbology.
Introduction: ( Serving Since 13 Years )
Dr. Ruchit Sanghvi is one of the early pioneer of Holistic Medicine Structure in India Under the Name AAsthAA Multitherapy Clinic, is an upcoming clinical chain currently with its bases at Ahmedabad (2 Uinits ), Goa (1 unit, as sister concerned), upcoming at Delhi.
Learn More about his holistic treatment modes
at : www.aasthaa.co.in
He is also Founder and President of Academy named INDIAN ACADEMY OF DRY NEEDLING which runs public beneficial camps as well as teaches this art of intra-dermal manual therapy to the Medics and Para-Medics since 2008. He has established a new approach of Dry Needling called Myotatic Approach.
He runs a public preventive health movement under his firm HOLISTIC PRESCRIPTION CLUB. Which organizes various health seminars in Ahmedabad city of Gujarat state in India.
He also serves as Professor for Indian Integrated Acupuncture Association, and offers modern Acupuncture courses of pain management up till M.D. Level since2007.
His Four Titles Are Under Pipeline,
1. Holistic Healing ( Exploring 12 Therapies in Integral way.)
2. Murma Puncture (A perfect Mixture of Indian and Chinese, Body Puncture system)
3. Dry Needling ( Recent Advance in Pain Management )
4. Dry Needling In Myofascial Pain Syndrome.(International Edition, by Jaypee Publication; expected to be published in 2016)
Research Work :
1. Empirical clinical study of Needle effect in spastic tissue. (On Going)
2. Double Blind study in Effect of Dry Needling on Myofascial Pain Syndrome. ( Started in month of jan 2016 at Shardaben Hospital, Ahmedabad.)